Duck Down Quilts, Doonas and Duvets Hobart
Buy Online For Delivery To Hobart
Sleep in Warmth and Comfort
- Breathable, light and soft
- Very safe for people with asthma and allergy
- Naturally sourced from open range farms in Germany and Poland
- Hold superior thermal properties to synthetic fiber alternatives
- Effective in reducing the moisture trapped in our bedding
- Long-lasting and more comfortable than feather
Dyne’s Duck Down Quilts, Doonas and Duvets Hobart are the ultimate high-quality bedding and have the unique characteristic of providing lovely warmth with minimal weight. As a natural product, our duck down fibre breathes, absorbs and lifts moisture away from the body, preventing the sweaty and clammy build-up that's often associated with synthetic bedding. High-quality duck down quilts from Dyne will make you jump into bed with as much joy and get a beautiful night's sleep.
A Guide to Quilt Warmth Levels
1–2 Blanket Warmth
This is considered our summer weight range or for those that sleep very hot. Approximate night temperature 15–25 degrees.
3 Blanket Warmth
This is considered a good all-rounder quilt for slightly warmer sleepers and suitable for all but the coldest Australian winters. Approximate night temperature 10–25 degrees.
4 or 5 Blanket Warmth
These are for the colder Australian winters and for those who are cold sleepers. Approximate night temperature 5–15 degrees.
6 or 7 Blanket Warmth
These are for the coldest Australian Winters and for those that are unable to retain their warmth. Approximate night temperature -5–10 degrees.
Duck Down Quilts, Doonas and Duvets Hobart
What makes our down bedding so special that people are willing to invest extra money in it?
On top of being lightweight, warm, clumping resistant, and breathable, there are various reasons why many Australians trust and love our Original Dyne Quilt Collection. Our collection includes different sizes of Duck Down Quilts, Doonas and Duvets Hobart, which are manufactured at our factory in South Australia.
As an established company since 1971, we have always believed that a restful, relaxing sleep every night is essential in life, and that begins with choosing the right bedding. A cozy, luxurious sleeping experience doesn't have to be expensive; you just need to have a duck down quilt and the perfect pillow to enjoy a refreshingly soft and snug sleep.
We offer several payment options, including VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX, Paypal, Direct Debit, Pay on Pick Up or Pay via Credit Card over the phone for your convenience. To help you choose the best type and size of Duck Down Quilts, Doonas and Duvets, you can click each photo below.
Please feel free to contact us at DYNE on (08) 8277 9544 if you require any further information.
Why Choose Dyne
Celebrating more than 40 years of experience in the Quilt and Pillow Industry, Dyne continues to design and manufacture premium quilts and pillows in Hobart, matching it with the best customer service possible.
- Established since 1971
- SA owned and operated
- Trusted and established brand
- High-quality, imported European down and feathers
- Products are manufactured at our factory in South Australia
We are immensely proud to be accredited with the Australian Made Logo for much of our range, giving our clients the best bedding Australia can manufacture. So if you are looking to buy new Duck Down Quilts, Doonas and Duvets Hobart or Goose Down Quilts, Doonas and Duvets Hobart, look no further than the original and the best!
All Dyne Quilts Include These Luxurious Features
High-Quality Imported European Feather and Down
Sourced from open range farms in Germany and Poland, where temperatures regularly plummet below freezing and produce large, mature, highly insular down and feathers. All of these are collected, treated and processed so that they are completely chemical and bacteria-free, giving you peace of mind as you lay your head.
100% Pure Cotton Inlet Downproof Japara
Tightly woven in a traditional 1-to-1 weave pattern, producing a high-quality 329 thread count finish, and smoothly finished to prevent feathers and down from escaping through the casing, while also stopping dust and dustmite from penetrating the case.
Natural, Functional and Recyclable
Our feather and down quilts can give you a lifetime of support due to their natural properties and applications. Both products can be wholly recyclable and are a sound investment with the correct rejuvenation and care.
Asthma-Friendly and Hypo Allergenic
All Dyne products are encased in a high thread count cotton that is impenetrable to dust mite, making our Duck Down Quilts, Doonas and Duvets a very safe choice for asthma and allergy sufferers.
Dyne down and feather are guaranteed to be treated at a minimum core temperature of 130°C without the use of any chemicals. This ensures that any bacteria are thoroughly eliminated and that you are not sleeping with potentially harmful chemical residues.
Your Quilt is divided into square 'pockets' to help hold the filling in place. Contrary to popular belief, the stitching does not fully enclose each square as the small fill holes cannot be sewn off. We recommend you rotate your quilt on a regular basis to help prevent movement.
Half/Half Option Available
One half of your quilt can be made warmer than the other half to cater for couples with differing warmth preferences, or singles who want a versatile summer/winter warmth rotation. Please see our Marriage Saver Quilts for more information.
Oeko-Tex Standard 100
This standard ensures no chemicals are used in manufacturing the fabric, making sure our quilts and pillows are safe for you and the environment.
Products with the "Downpass" label stand for high quality and the assurance that the down and feathers used are ethically harvested and come from a strictly controlled and traceable supply chain.
DIN CERTCO Certified
The "Din Certco" certificate is an audited certificate that assures that our suppliers do not derive their down and feathers from live animals.
Complimentary 12-Month Adjustment Service
With our Complimentary12-Month Adjustment Service, we will happily alter your goose down quilt, doona, and duvet, free of charge, to suit your requirements.
*The only cost would be for additional fill*
7 Years of Structural Guarantee
We stand behind (and sleep under) the materials we select, the quality of our production, and the first-class product that we create. We guarantee that your product will be free of any structural defects resulting from the manufacturing process or through fair wear and tear.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are your products environmentally friendly and chemical-free?
Duck Down or Goose Down?
- A duck is a smaller bird than a goose and normally produces a smaller down cluster therefore for equivalent warmth in a quilt you need a higher fill weight. A mature goose down also has a stronger down cluster giving you the ultimate in lightness, warmth and longevity. In saying this a lower quality goose down can be surpassed by a higher quality duck down. Our Polish goose down with a European fill power of 850 will give you the ultimate bedding.
What is the difference between Down and Feather?
- Down is the soft under plumage (a layer of insulation underneath feather) that geese and ducks have to keep them warm and dry, it is a three dimensional cluster that can trap air in its filaments creating loft and warmth for very little weight. Feather is two dimensional and has very little ability to trap air therefore it becomes more of a weight warmth. This is why a feather quilt is so much heavier that a down quilt for equivalent warmth.
Where are your Duck Down Quilts and pillows manufactured?
- All of our down and feather products are manufactured at our Melrose Park factory in South Australia. We make all our quilts & pillows to order to ensure that we can cater for any individual requirements and that we can also offer all of our clients the highest after sales service available.
I have Asthma, can I use a Duck Down Quilt?
Why can there be such a price difference between quilts?
What is the origin of the Down and Feather Dyne uses in their bedding?
- Dyne down and feather is independently sourced in Europe by Peter Kohl and Artlander who have been operating for over 100 years. The geese and ducks are bred on free range farms roaming free of cages whilst temperatures regularly plummet well below freezing. This in turn produces a very large and mature down. The down and feather is then treated and processed so that they are completely chemical and bacteria free giving you peace of mind in using you or bedding. Please see the Certifications that our suppliers are proud to have.
What are the advantages of a channel design quilt?
There are four main advantages:
4. The channel design allows us to maintain your quilt with proper rejuvenation every 3 – 5 years.