A good sleep definitely begins with the correct pillow, and with over 50 years designing, developing, constructing and manufacturing an extensive range of pillows; Look no further than Dyne to find your dream pillow!
How to choose the perfect pillow for you
1. Think about your most preferred sleeping position.
Some people sleep primarily on their back, some sleep mainly on their side and others prefer to sleep on their stomach. Knowing which position you tend to sleep in is important for picking the correct pillow.
2. Choosing your pillow to suit your preferred sleeping position.
● If you are a stomach sleeper you will need a soft, fairly low pillow. Having a low pillow will assist in your allowing your neck to stay more in line with your spine.
● If you are a back sleeper look for a medium/regular height pillow. You do not want a high pillow as this will push your head too far forward.
● If you are a side sleeper you will need a high/firm pillow to help support your neck thru your shoulder line. This does not apply if you have a very petite body frame then please look at the regular height pillows.
● If you find that you are a mixed sleeper and you sleep in a variety of positions throughout the night, look for a pillow that is of medium/regular thickness.
3. Dyne 12 month adjustment service.
Dyne offers a 12 month adjustment service on your pillow. So if it is too high or too low we can add in or take out to get the right feel for you. There are no labour charges only the cost of the down if we do need to add in. This services hopes to ensure that you will have Perfect Pillow.
All Dyne Pillows include the following luxurious features
High Quality Imported European Feather and Down
Sourced from open range farms in Germany and Poland, considered some of the best sources in the world, where temperatures regularly plummet below freezing and produce large, mature, highly insular down.
100% Pure Cotton Inlet Downproof Japara
Tightly woven and smoothly finished to prevent feather and down escaping through the casing, while also stopping dust and dustmite from penetrating the case, the result is a fabric that breathes extremely well, is soft to touch, and is allergy safe.
Complimentary 12 Month Adjustment Service
We understand that our sleeping requirements and environments do change from time to time and with Dyne’s 12 Month Adjustment Service we will happily alter your quilt, pillow or bedding to suit your requirements. Whether it be removing fill to reduce warmth, adding fill to increase warmth, or differentially filling a quilt – we will not charge you for our time and labour (*the only cost would be for additional fill*)
Dyne’s 7 Year Structural Guarantee
At DYNE we stand behind (and sleep under) the materials we select, the quality of our production, and the first class product that we create. We guarantee that your product will be free of any structural defects resulting from the manufacturing process, or through fair wear and tear.
What is Fill Power?
Fill Power is a term used that tells the quality and insulating value of the down. Technically fill power is a measurement of the amount of space 28grams of down will occupy in cubic inches when allowed to reach its maximum loft. The higher the fill power the higher the quality of down.
To test for fill power in Europe 28grams of down is placed in a 289mm diameter cylinder and then a compression weight of 94 grams is placed on this down, the level that the compression stops gives the fill power rating.
The difference between European testing and American testing is the diameter of the cylinder used. In the US they use a 241mm diameter cylinder and a 68gram compression weight therefore the down will loft higher and give a higher fill power reading. This is why we have noted both the European fill power and the US fill power rating to ensure you are fully informed on your purchase.