Free Shipping Australia Wide on all quilts and pillows
Buy Online For Delivery
Sleep in Warmth and Comfort
- Breathable, light and soft
- Very safe for people with asthma and allergy
- Naturally sourced from open range farms in Germany and Poland
- Hold superior thermal properties to synthetic fiber alternatives
- Effective in reducing the moisture trapped in our bedding
- Long-lasting and more comfortable than feather
A Guide to Quilt Warmth Levels
1–2 Blanket Warmth
This is considered our summer weight range or for those that sleep very hot. Approximate night temperature 15–25 degrees.
3 Blanket Warmth
This is considered a good all-rounder quilt for slightly warmer sleepers and suitable for all but the coldest Australian winters. Approximate night temperature 10–25 degrees.
4 or 5 Blanket Warmth
These are for the colder Australian winters and for those who are cold sleepers. Approximate night temperature 5–15 degrees.
6 or 7 Blanket Warmth
These are for the coldest Australian Winters and for those that are unable to retain their warmth. Approximate night temperature -5–10 degrees.